After reading many reviews about Drivetime and their sucky methods I will most definitely have to agree with those of you who are being harassed by these people.

Their tactics have NOTHING to do with whether a customer's payment is LATE OR NOT!!! I've read some reviews calling some of the complainants "deadbeats" - pay your bills, bla bla bla.

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THESE PEOPLE!! IT HAS NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING LATE ON PAYMENTS OR NOT! They ARE crooks, it's that simple. The HARASSMENT for me began even BEFORE my first payment was even DUE.

My account is currently SIX MONTHS "PAID AHEAD" and they STILL HARASS ME! It has NOT stopped, NOT EVEN ONCE. They threaten, cuss at, call your family and take whatever tactic they THINK MIGHT WORK...

I finally filed formal complaints against Drivetime with the Better Business Bureau. They did stop calling my family, and now my account is handled by a "Special Handling Department" - who still harass me...they're just "nicer" about it that's all.

So NOW, I'm in the process of suing them for "UNLAWFUL HARASSMENT" and anyone who thinks these people are harassing them should do the same! They really do need to be put out of business.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Comments