Reply by Drivetime

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us with your concerns. I apologize for any dissatisfaction you have experienced with your payments. I am also sorry to hear about your loss, I understand this can be quite difficult both emotionally and financially. Nevertheless, I am glad to hear that you are back to work. I also want to assure you that we do our best as possible to work with our customers when it comes to payments. We know that there are occurrences in life that need flexibility. Our loan servicing provider, Bridgecrest, is able to process loan modifications in situations like yours. There are specifications that may need to be met for this but in order to best assist you, please reach out to Bridgecrest to discuss this option and other possible options. You can contact their Customer Service department at 800-967-8526. By contacting them, you will be able to discuss a possible payment frequency change, as well as other payment assistance options. I want to thank you again for your time and I encourage you to work with Bridgecrest to come to an amicable resolution with your concerns.

Respectfully,
Andrew – Customer Relations
Author's
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I bought a car from drive time in 2014.A couple of months after I bought it I got laid off from my job.

I have been late a few times in my payment as I was looking for other work. I finally found a job making 1/3 of what I use to make. I ask them if there is anyway they can switch my payments from every 2 weeks 2 once a month and they refuse. I get paid the 15th and the last day of the month, my check on the 15th covers most of my bills and let's me pay 2 payments on my account because the last paycheck of the month barely covers my rent.

I pay on the 15th but this puts me late so they charge me an additional 35 dollars along with numerous phone calls. I recently lost my mom and had to go out of town for the funeral I let them know that but they still keep calling.

Right now my payment is late for 281 dollars this includes their late payment and the threatening calls keep coming in.I am afraid they are gonna come get my car and this is the only way I have to get back and forth to work, Inwish they would work out a better payment for people that are struggling due to loss of employment but they don't seem to care.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?