Reply by Drivetime

Hello Anthony,

Thank you for taking the opportunity to leave a review. I am deeply sorry to hear that your recent interactions with the Bridgecrest Lease Servicing team resulted in some level of uncertainty regarding your payments. The lease servicing representatives work diligently to ensure that each customer has a clear understanding of their financial expectations throughout the life of their contract, and it is truly unfortunate that you left feeling otherwise.

I apologize again for any frustration this situation has caused you. I will be reaching out to you within the next 24-48 business hours to discuss this matter with you in further detail and seek resolution to your concerns. I look forward to speaking with you.

Thanks,
Jacob – Customer Relations
Author's
3.0
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Oh my goodness.This has been the WORST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER.

WE ARE NOW 13wks AFTER OUR LEASE WAS ENDED. We missed 0 payments, late on 0 payments, still had 9688 miles left over on our millage. Did auto pay. Completely had a beautiful credit WITH THEM.

1st lie, nevwr reported our excellent credit to any credit company. Called to find that our last payment was $111.34. Was thrilled. Made the payment purchased the lease car.

Waited wks for the title. Then they call say we owe a residual payment of $138.24. Paid it. Wks later ,no title.

Now they call and say we owe another $85. For God knows what. We have hired an attorney to get our title. This has been crazy.

Not to mention the alarm that goes off for a full min every time we start the car.

So so sick of this.Am furious.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Drivetime Most Helpful Reviews