Drivetimne charges outrageous interest fees at 23.133% It is sad that Virginia legislative even allows this ( not to mention the rip off pay day loans interste rates but that's aniher story).Drive time CSR is rude, very inpolite, and really believes you owe them something personally.

They have 20 different people calling you for the same reason's. They calim they want to work with you but yet deny you when you request the help. They don't note the account so that the other 20 million CSR that call can see that this has already been handled. THey take advantgae of those who areles fortunate to get vehicles from real car dealerships.

Approved, approved, approved, means rip off, rip off, rip off..Dirvetime and it's employees are all cons running a dangerous game.

Teach the CSR better people skills and if their vocabulary is not greater that how come then really they shouldn't be allowed to address people over the phone.I pray and hope that Drivetime gets SHUT DOWN!!!!

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Comments

Henry Day Ford dropped our new truck! Henry Day Ford "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..." Read more Forest River - 2017 Sandpiper Gone BAD ALL OVER Forest River "We bought our 378FB in September 2016. Before it could ever be delivered it was kept two extra weeks for a rear panel delamination issue. We pleaded for a new..." Read more Drivetime - Worst experience Drivetime "i just recently bought a Nissan Pathfinder 2010 model from the morrow location in Georgia and i have heard stories that Drive time sells auction car which are rusted and..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2012 Outback Fading Front cap Keystone Rv "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more