Reply by Drivetime

Hello Angela,

Thank you for providing feedback in regards to your DriveTime experience. I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing mechanical concerns with your engine and transmission. I understand that mechanical issues can be very frustrating; for this reason, each vehicle sold includes a limited 30-day/1,500-mile warranty, with finance customers having the option to purchase an extended warranty for additional peace of mind. Major mechanical components, such as the transmission and engine, are covered repairs under the terms of both the limited and extended warranties.

I sincerely apologize again for any difficulties this situation has caused you. I would like the opportunity to resolve your concerns, and I am pleased to see that you have recently been in contact with our Customer Relations team. I recommend that you maintain an open line of communication so that we can review all possible assistance options.

Thanks,
Jacob – Customer Relations
Author's
2.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I purchased a car on April 9, 2016.No the engine and transmission is acting up.

I am not paying a car payment plus get the car fix.I am willing to bring it back, and walk to work.

Review about: 2014 Volkswagen Jetta Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Drivetime Most Helpful Reviews