Reply by Drivetime

Hello Lakeisha,

I want to thank you for reaching out to us with your concerns. I sincerely apologize for any and all frustrations that these matters may have caused you. We seek only to provide affordable and reliable transportation options for all our customers. We specialize in working with customers with less than perfect credit; because of this, our loan options may differ from those at other dealerships. We provide many options to help our customers succeed in their loans, so that they may build their credit through us.

All of our vehicles are pre-owned, which means the mileage on the vehicle will be above those typically sold at new car dealerships. Though the vehicles are pre-owned, we want to ensure that they are reliable, so we subject them to a mechanical inspection prior to putting them on our lots. At our inspection centers, our certified mechanics go over a multitude of components, ensuring that they meet or exceed national highway safety standards. We also include, at no charge, a 30 day/1,500 mile limited warranty; finance customers are also able to purchase extended coverage. I do understand that some components may not be covered under the typical warranty terms, which is why my department is in place. My department, Customer Relations, seeks to review situations such as yours to ensure that all assistance options have been thoroughly explored. I would like to see what further assistance options may be available for you, I will be contacting you within the next 1-2 business days.

If you need immediate assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Customer Relations can be contacted at 888-290-0148, 6 AM – 6 PM Monday through Friday. Again, I apologize for all the inconveniences you have experienced, but please rest assured that I will look for an amicable resolution.

Andrew – Customer Relations
Author's
Interest Rate

Hi ,

My name is Lakeshia , anyhow just brought a car from drive time 4 months ago and already the check engine like is on a 2013 Ford Fusion , I believe Drive Time , take advantage of innocent people with credit issues , I will never refer a friend or family member to buy a car from Drive Time who has credit issues, also most of their cars are very high mileage vehicles .

Product or Service Mentioned: 2013 Ford Fusion Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.