Reply by Drivetime

Hello Dirk,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your DriveTime experience. I am sorry to hear that your previous vehicle had rust issues, and I especially apologize that your current vehicle is experiencing any repair concerns. I want to assure you that your experience is not one that we want any of our customers to have. We want each and every customer to trust the reliability of their vehicle, going as far as to inspect each vehicle prior to arriving at the dealership. We also include a 30 day/1,500 mile limited warranty, with options to extend coverage for our finance customers.

I understand that it can be quite frustrating when any repair concerns arise and for situations where further assistance is needed, my department, Customer Relations, is in place. We take all provided information and we review for any possible assistance available. After reviewing the information provided, I see that you have been working with my department to resolve your concerns. I encourage you to continue working with us so that we may reach an amicable resolution.

Thank you again for your time and patience on this matter. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Respectfully,
Andrew – Customer Relations
Author's
2.5
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I bought a Dodge ram 1500 from DT that promptly began to rust all under the body.The chassis beams were rusted through.

I took it back and they have me another one which I drove for three days and then it just totally stopped, leaving me stranded in Franklin VA. It has been in the shop for over a week and no one seems to be able to figure out the problem. I'm now bumming rides to work and it is very inconvenient and just unnecessary. I can't get an answer about what is wrong or when I can expect to get it it back.

At this point, I don't really want it back. DT sucks. Customer service sucks. All around sucks.

I'm at my wit's end and don't know what to do.Anyone have any suggestions?

Review about: 2011 Ford Escape Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?