Reply by Drivetime

Hello,

Thank you for providing an update regarding your Credit Bureau reporting dispute. We are truly sorry to hear of your ongoing difficulties. Please know that we are working diligently to resolve your concerns. If you would like additional information as to where we are at in the process, please reach out to our Customer Relations team at (888) 290-0148.

We look forward to hearing from you and resolving your concerns.

Jacob – Customer Relations
Author's
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Update by user Dec 12, 2016

This situation has not veen resolved!Yes, who would want to be on the calling list after being talked to so rudely?

I have taken matters to the credit bureaus as I have the recordings and paper work from Nationwide stating this vehicle was paid, gap paid the remaining balance. Now, I have given dt/bridgecrest more than enough time to remove it from my credit file, especially since payment was received 11/30/16. Dt/bridgecrest wanted to point the fingers at total loss - gap department! Unprofessional and a waste of ny time I have o call every 2 days, every week and on the phone with these people for hours in being transferred back and forth.

Going live may just be a great idea as well!#NOTRESOLVED

Original review posted by user Nov 09, 2016

Bridgecrest known as Drivetime..I never really had a problem until I financed a 10 lexus is 250.Had a horrid oil leak, which I had to fight for them to pay for it after taking it to the REAL LEXUS dealership.

Now, I was hit by a national porta potty company utility vehicle truck at a high rate speed 70mph. They received complete payment within 2 weeks after my horrible accident. Do you all know bridgecrest was threatening to make a negative mark on my credit as I was laying in trauma if I didn't make my 1st payment! Why would I do that?

I would not have gotten my money back, didn't ave the car no more than 8 days due to the fact they had to fix the oil leak and I had to pay for my own rental . So at this point, I'm out of $500 I put down, being part of their so called "champ program"! Their warranty 3rd party aeverex or however you spell it had major attitude because they had to pay to fix it as it was within the 30 days, keep in mind, this is only the 4th day. Like it was his money he was forking over.

Just all the way around *** poor customer service. I wish I could upload all phone conversations as I recorded them for my own protection. They, bridgecrest, drivetime, aeverex could give a care less about me or my injuries. I will even upload the picture of the totalled car.

Today, almost a month later, their gap vendor sends a letter that they have not received payment, copy of contract, settlement breakdown, police report, and so on..Bridgecrest/Drivetime says, well we're not them and they can pull the file and see it was already sent! Keep in mind, I already received copies of everything sent from the company's insurance that they took care of everything. You would think that is suffice. No, so bridgecrest/drivetime still are reporting on my credit that the loan is open.

May I add, my credit is not bad as most, I'm mid 600's. I USED TO like them and I just went back although I knew the car was 4800 overpriced! I did not own a credit card, never have, so for REAL DEALERSHIPS AND BANKS, they wanted a revolving line of credit. I have 1 now, got approved for a better Lexus, Is 250, great Apr rate, with the correct price.

Tes, I can pay it off, but I'd rather show appreciation o THE REAL BANK for about 6 months just as they approved me with out hesitation! I advised bridgecrest/drivetime, I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN AND TO TAKE ME OFF THE CALL/SOLICITATION LIST. JUST GOES TO SHOW HOW MUCH THEY NEED TRAINING N CUSTOMER SERVICE AND NEEDS TO GET A 3RD PARTY VENDOR THAT IS ON THE SAME PAGE AND NOT POINTING THE FINGER AT ONE ANOTHER BECAUSE IT DOES NOTHING FOR THEIR USED TO BE CUSTOMER- ME BUT TRY AND HURT MY CREDIT. THE GREAT THING FOR ME IS, I WAS ABLE TO PROVE THAT THEY WERE ALREADY PAID IN FULL TO TOTAL LOSS DEPT, THEIR GAP DEPT AND ALL.

THE REAL DEALERSHIP STATED, "I'VE HEARD AND SEEN NOTHING BUT HORRIBLE, NIGHTMARE STORIES ABOUT THIS COMPANY"!

WAY TO GO BRIDGECREST/DRIVETIME/AEVEREX AND YOUR TOTAL LOSS DEPARTMENT!WHO SPEAKS OVER A CUSTOMER ANYWAY???

Review about: 2010 Lexus Is 250 Car.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?