Reply by Drivetime

Hello Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your DriveTime experience. I am sincerely sorry to hear that you are experiencing concerns with your vehicle. Please know that our goal is to ensure customers are pleased with their vehicle. To help demonstrate this, all of our vehicles are inspected prior to sale and come with an initial 30 days/1,500 miles limited warranty. In addition to this, our finance customers have the option to add an extended coverage for further peace of mind.

I understand that it can be quite frustrating when repair concerns arise and for situations like this, my department is in place. DriveTime’s Customer Relations department is in place to review unique situations to see if there is any assistance that we may be able to provide. I do see that you have been in contact with my department, I encourage you to continue to work with us so that we may reach an amicable resolution. And in order to best assist, a member of my team will be reaching out to you within the next 1-2 business days. Alternatively, you may contact us at your leisure; Customer Relations can be reached at 888-290-0148. Our hours of operation are 6AM to 6 PM MST, Monday through Friday.

Thank you again for your time and I look forward to working with you.

Respectfully,
Andrew – Customer Relations
Author's
1.8
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Got sold a piece of ***

Review about: 2010 Gmc Terrain Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?