Update by user Oct 01, 2012

please think twice !!

Update by user Oct 01, 2012

please think twice !!

Original review posted by user Oct 01, 2012

I BOUGHT A CAR FROM DRIVE TIME JULY 27TH 2012 , THE SALES MANAGER WAS VERY NICE.SHE LED TO ME TO BELIEVE THAT THIS PLACE WOULD TAKE CARE OF ANYTHING IF I NEEDED IT.

WELL TWO WEEKS AFTER BUYING THE CAR MY STARTER WENT OUT. HAD TO RENT A CAR, SPEND MONEY ON THAT PLUS HAD TO FILL TANK BACK UP FULL. TOTAL OF 65. PLUS I MISSED A DAY OF WORK BECAUSE OF THE CAR BREAKING DOWN.

WHEN I CALLED FOR A REIMBURSEMENT I GOT LAUGHED AT AND SAID MAM YOU BOUGHT A USED CAR WHAT DID YOU EXPECT. EVERY TIME I CALL IN ABOUT SOMETHING WITCH THERES BEEN 3 X`S THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL, WITCH IM IN CUSTOMER SERVICE & I KNOW WHAT YOU SHOULD AND SHOULDNT SAY TO A CUSTOMER. SUPERVISOR TOLD ME BECAUSE I WAS UPSET WITH THE COMPANY WE SHOULD JUST PART WAYS.. REALLY !!!

IF I DIDNT WANT A REPO ON MY CREDIT I DAMMN SURE WOULD LEAVE THEM !I NEVER WILL BUY A CAR FROM HERE AGAIN !!!!!

Monetary Loss: $12000.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Comments

is that you tommy did you forget to sign into the right aouccnt, *** how many aouccnts have you got in your efforts to promote LDR to the public, it's not a conspiracy it's just PR. By the way are you sure you have your facts right on Marilyn because you would know wouldn't you, I mean you would personally know exactly what happened because you wouldn't just believe anything you were told ..would you?

actually no Joan.when you buy a used car from drivetime you do not buy the car "as is." it comes with a warranty.

Looks like you heard wrong.HA!

just so you know witch is for halloween. I believe the word you were looking for is which.

My God Woman - you expected them to rent you a car for you because the starter went out? Their only obligation - even if it was under warranty would be to fix your starter.

typically by law, even if you "Buy as is" - you have a 30 day warranty.

They have a warranty on all of thier cars.Mine went in the shop a week after i bought it.

I had no issue.I call BS!

Big deal.You had a starter go bad.

It happens.

Get on with your life!:cry :cry :cry

Haven't you heard that when you buy a used car, it is bought as is?

Drivetime Most Helpful Reviews