Deridder, Louisiana

My engine went out after only four months of ownership. I do my own oil changes but since i didnt keep record of this, they wouldn't cover it.

After a long fight and threatening to just let them have the car back, i end up having to pay 25% of the new engine repairs. I thought this should be covered by the warranty but they didn't. I also took the car in after i recieved it to fix a few minor problems, but it also happens that they didnt cover most of those things as well. One example, my left turn signal only works if i hold it down myself as it wont click in the down position and stay there.

They said technically, it still works so they wouldn't fix it. I also noticed that my car had been in an accident. You can tell that they painted the whole front side of the car. I remember signing a paper saying that my car has never been in an accident to their knowledge.

Even though i didnt notice when i bought it, it could have easily been noticed by an inspection. I should have taken a closer look but didnt because i figured since they offered a warranty, they would would at least done a visual inspection.

Little things like a really bad belt on the car, and loose wires on the engine, no screws on the battery case. I believe they just bought the car at an auction and put it on their lot.

Review about: Drivetime Warranty.

Comments