Reply by Drivetime

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize you are dissatisfied with your DriveTime experience. We would like the chance to address your concerns. Please give us some time to research your account, and a Customer Relations Representative will contact you to discuss your concerns. If you would like immediate assistance, please call Customer Relations at 888-290-0148. Sincerely, Customer Relations
Author's

Update by user Apr 24, 2012

Update by user Apr 24, 2012

This was done at the drive time location 4295 jonesboro rd, union city, ga. 30291

Original review posted by user Apr 24, 2012

I was a returning customer, and called drive time because I was fed up with paying for repairs on my first car that I got from them.When I called I spoke with Ron the sales manager at the drive time location in union city, ga.

formerly old national, ga. He told me I had to come to the same location I purchased my first car from. I later found out I could have went to any location. Sales associate Georgia sold me a car that should not have been on the lot.

She could not pull my credit report, acted like it was nothing and gave me a random number, category and gave me the car with an a.p.r. of 22%. She didn't negotiate the down to tell me how much I would have to put down to make my payments cheaper. It was all about getting your money.

I asked for a low mileage car and Georgia sold me a high mileage car I told them I would put down 1300. Ron put me in at 1350 without my knowledge. I went ahead and paid it because I could. I could have put more down but they were trying to be slick and not mention anything about my payments until after the contract was written.

By that time I was tired of waiting and I signed the contract. There was things wrong with the car after I took it home, and when I brought it back its there dealership around 8:00 right before closing time, they could not fix the problem and I did not like how the while deal took place, too many shady areas. In fact t Georgia the sales associate who drownwho sold me the car saw the oil change the 3 times she started the car. She keep the car running at all times so when I got in I would not see the oil change light indicator.

She offered to drive my new car back to my home, as long as u brought her back to work, so on the ride back to her job she was on her cell lhone paying a bill.Not good customer service.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Comments

Thank you for sharing your concerns. As a member of the DriveTime customer service department I can assure you we are committed to providing all of our customers with the best service possible. I would like an opportunity to address your concerns directly at 888-290-0148 or onlinereputation@drivetime.com

Matthew

DriveTime Customer Service

comments

Drivetime Most Helpful Reviews