Reply by Drivetime

Greetings,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for any miscommunications or misunderstandings in regard to your payment schedule or our financing process. We would like the chance to address your concerns, however with the information you have provided we are unable to access your account. Please contact us at your earliest convenience, 888-290-0148.

Sincerely,
Roxanne, DriveTime Customer Relations
Author's

I bought i car from drivetime and this use had a sticker price of $15,000.Now went the deal was done they charge me $14,000 in interest making the total of the car $29,000 for a use car.

Now to make the matter worst they have me on a payment plan where I have to pay every payday a payment of $196 this total out to be $392 a month.

So I warming other people do not buy from drive time they will rip you off.Boy I am sorry I went to them but learn my lesson the had way.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Comments

Drive time called me at6:15 at night to tell me my car payment did not clear. I have made over 20 payments and have never been late. When I talked to there customer service rep I explained that there was some fradulant activig in my checki g account. He said not my problem its a 0 graceperiod. I have made over 12k in payments

. The next Day I'm driving ON THE FREEWAY!!!!! They shut, mycaroff while !!driving!!

Horrible cjstomerservice. Its kids behind a cpu with noremorse.

Thank you for your feed back. Please be assured that at DriveTime we are committed to providing excellent service to all our customers. We would like an opportunity to address you concerns directly at 888-290-0148.

Matthew

DriveTime Customer Service

Matthew

DriveTime Customer Service

Go ahead Matthew be *** and post this.Oh we at drivetime are committed to you.

Btw anonymous why are you so *** to buy a car from drivetime at that intrest and then cry to us about. You knew what you were doing. U are over 18.

I really don't feel sorry for you.I agree it is not a ripoff if you agree.

my1972olds

Did you not know who you were dealing with?Drivetime is a dealership primarily used by customers whose credit is so poor they can't get a car loan anywhere else.

Drivetime has their own in-house financing & since their customers are mostly high risk, they charge very high interest rates..usually the highest allowed by the state in which they are operating. 25-30% over 5 or 6 years can easily double the price of a car. By law the interest you are paying has to be told to you at the time of purchase. Sounds to me like you either didn't look at what you were signing or lacked education to understand what true cost was.

Either way, you made a bad financial decision.

It's not a ripoff if you are told up-front what you are getting & you agree to it.You have nobody to blame but yourself.

comments

Drivetime Most Helpful Reviews