Reply by Drivetime

Greetings,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. DriveTime values the feedback we receive from consumers and will use this as an opportunity for improvement. Please know that these issues will be addressed. If there is anything we can do, please contact us at 888-290-0148.

Sincerely,
Roxanne, DriveTime Customer Relations
Author's

Drive time ripped me off..We need to do a civil suit against them???

We need to start a petition against drive time or some sort of law suit against them because they rip alot of hard working people off and dont care about us just their money for their piece of *** cars that they rig up to be good and nice but after your warranty is over seems the flaws and continuous problems occur..If you have some sort of law suit or petition filed against drive time email me @ isra.ramirez@yahoo.com I want to join in...

Review about: Drivetime Warranty.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Comments

I bought a car from them and they swore up and down that the car had not been in any accidents.We noticed that after a couple months, the paint was pealing on the rear of the car.

Anyway, after much digging and real auto shops, we found out that someone had re painted the trunk, roof and hood..it wasnt prepped or sanded or primed, they just painted over the existing paint.And there is nothing we can do about it.

Fred,

You dont knwo the half of it.

I used to work there, couldnt hardly sleep at night I felt so guilty and they treat the employees like dirt. Buyer beware is all I got to say! Better read everything before you sign.

Matthew, you guys dont have enough staff to address all the complaints you get...face it, you guys prey on folks that dont have any choice....including your profit margin and interest, you guys make about 15,000.00 off each car right?, that is insane. You sure give your customers a good screwing!

All responses approved by DriveTime will post from Phoenix, Arizona. The response will include a number and/or email address to contact DriveTime. We would like an opportunity to address your concers directly at 888-290-0148 or onlinereputation@drivetime.com

Matthew

DriveTime Customer Service

FIRST OFF LET ME SAY DRIVETIME SUCKS WE BOUGHT A 2006 NISSION XTERRA IN JAN. AND THIS IS THE 6TH PROBLEM THAT WE HAD AND MD AUTO DOCTORS *** UP TO THEY ORDER THE WRONG PART BUT MAINLY DRIVETIME *** PEOPLE UP THE PART WE NEED IS NOT COVERED BY WARRENTY. IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME OR MY HUSBAND PLEASE EMAIL US NATHANCSMITH1981@HOTMAIL.COM

"SKEEZER LIKE ME ?" ....see what I mean ?None of your business if i paid my bills OR not !!!

Dip wad.You are twisted, if you think everybody who uses drivetime is a low life.You work there....do the math, a880000.Look up the blue book value of a 2007 dodge caliber !!!! I am paying 17000.00 that has been in the shop for 4 weeks of the 5 i have had it.Come on..... look at all of these complaints. DT will pay for what you are doing to people, sooner or later.You cannot do good people wrong.

Period. After added fees, wow...really ? try 23000.00 ! DT wants our money though.

What is wrong with you ? BBB is on my side already. DT has so many lawsuits.....reap what you sew, DT just reap what you sew.

Dt translator....

do you WORK for DT ? If so, then look at the way they speak to their customers !!!

I really struck a nerve, didn't I ?Have a blessed day :p

Drivetime is such a rig job.Why are you still in business ?You sell good people awful cars and sell them 3 times the book value price.Absurd !!!!

I will write on the complaint board everyday until something is done to close these b******s down !!!! Every employee that I have spoken to has the same " You are welcome to call our warranty dept" "call customer service, they should be able to help you" bs time afer time after time. You guys are soooo obvious .How do you sleep at night knowing that you are hurting good, honest people ? Ya sell lemons and YOU

KNOW IT !Every state that Drivetime is in should truely investigate these "bs artist".

Corporate DT is not better either.

You know what you can get by with and you use it. Shame on you ! You deceive people into believing that your junk cars are safe and reliable !!!! HAHAHAHA !!!!

:grin :) ;) 8) :p :roll :eek :upset :zzz ...

and say your prayers....ask the good lord to forgive you for stealing and lying.DT is so wrong.

Thank you for your feed back. Please be assured that at DriveTime we are committed to providing excellent service to all our customers. We would like an opportunity to address you concerns directly at 888-290-0148.

Matthew

DriveTime Customer Service

to DriveTime Customer Service Miami, Florida, United States #802893

Drive time i was considering purchasing a car for my son, but after reading how you addressed yourself as a "professional" to Cynthia is an under statement.T he word PROFESSIONAL AND WORK ETHICS ARE TOO Grand for you.Even if Cynthia had her information wrong that was no way to address her by calling her a skeezer.

Then you ended with Thank you for your feedback. Please be assured that at Drivetime we are committed to providing excellent service... Blah blah blah. You came out looking BI-polar seriously.

Not getting my business thats for sure.Looser!

comments