Reply by Drivetime

Greetings,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and allowing us to address your concerns. As a valued customer, we greatly appreciate your business and are truly sorry for any inconvenience or confusion. We would like the opportunity to research and address the issue directly. The experience you described does not align with our standard of doing business. Please contact customer service at 888-290-0148 and we will work to get this issue resolved.

Roxanne, DriveTime Customer Relations
Author's

I HAD JUST BOUGHT THE CAR LESS THAN 6 WEEKS AGO AND THE CAR HAS ALREADY BEEN IN THE SHOP TWICE AND I AM A SINGLE MOM THAT WORKS HARD FOR MY MONEY AND THE WARRENTY JUST SO HAPPEN TO NOT COVER ALL THE *** THAT WAS WRONG EITH MY CAR AND I WAS TOLD THAT THE CAR DID NOT HAVE ANY ISSUES BUT CLEARLY THAT WAS A LIE SO NOT ONLY DID I HAVE ATO PAY HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS TO GET THE CAR OUT THE SHOP I HAD A 200 PAYMENT IN THE SAME WEEK IM POSSED AND REGRET MY DECESION OF GOING TO DRIVE TIME BUT I WILL TELL EVERYONE I KNOW TO NOT GO THERE THAT THEY ARE FULL OF LIES AND DONT GIVE A RATS BUTT ABOUT YOU AFTER YOU SIGN THE CONTRACT UUUUGGGHHHH!

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Comments

please, lemon laws dont mean *** when you owe money.especially when you are up against someone with lawyers, and when you are too excited when you sign the dotted line.

we are an experienced drive time customer....we have a truck that has obviously been hit by lightning or sever disfiguerment of the motherboard. plus being a complete confusion and mess to the mechanics that have worked on the '04 trailblazer. Now my stearing fluid is all over and ruining things that are NOT covered. So obviously it has not been a fun 6 months.

trying to locate a lawyer but have had no luck so far. too much money has been sunk into steering fluid to even make a payment! Plus no one wants to work with drive time in my area. super nutz!

Super ***!

Whatcha gonna do?Laugh and hope someone knows a cheap GOOD lawyer

Matthew

DriveTime Customer Service

Toll Free 888-290-0148

fmly_l

Hay...I've got a car from drivetime also and i don't know what fantasy land your living in but...they are rats.I had the same experience with my check engine light and several other problems that the engine warranty supposely cover but isnt.Dont be quick to judge because you may experience one of these horrible nightmares that they put you through.As for the compliant I understand exactly what they do and how they manipulate people if you would like to talk more about drivetime and what can be done about this email me at fmly_l@yahoo.com :(

Did you not buy a used vehicle?Things happen from time to time.

I have a vehicle from Drivetime and so do 2 of my close friends. Only one of my friends has had anything go wrong with the vehicle since we have had them. Used vehicles are "USED".

Things WILL happen.People like you amaze me.

comments

Drivetime Most Helpful Reviews