Reply by Drivetime

Greetings,

We apologize that you had some issues with your vehicle. Cosmetic, or body repairs are not covered under the DriveTime Vehicle Protection Plan due to the possibility that body damage could have happened after the vehicle was driven off the lot. Parts of the heating system are covered under the Vehicle Protection Plan. The vehicle would have to be diagnosed at a DriveTime authorized repair vendor to determine which part needs to be replaced. If you require further assistance, please contact the Customer Relations Department at 888-290-0148.

Sincerely,
J.P. Customer Relations
Author's
Fort Bragg, North Carolina

I brought a Saturn L300 Series from Drive Time in North Carolina.I had it for approximately one month when my front bumper fell off.

How does a bumper fall off a car. Of course they would not fix it. They are rip off and prey on people. I wish I had never gone to them.

It's been a long year but I am getting ready to trade this piece of junk and get a decent car. I was a fool. The heat stop working. That cost me two hundred dollars.

But I am about to see the light.Getting a new car in about one week Drive Time Sucks!!!

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Comments

ebradshaw

the use of his hands and arms.

a critical surgery -- his out-of-pocket expenses for post surgery care or other surgery costs not covered by Medicare. Without the surgery and therapy, Draper would no longer be able to code or use his hands at all.

comments