Reply by Drivetime

Greetings,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the mechanical issues that you experienced. All of our vehicles are inspected prior to sale to ensure they meet and exceed national safety standards. Given that we sell used vehicles it is difficult to determine when a particular component may fail in the future. We are glad to hear that we were able to get you into a different vehicle. This is very rare, so we are glad the exception could be made for you. We would like to research the situation to see if we can offer further assistance, but with the information provided we are unable to locate your account. Please contact our Customer Relations team at your earliest convenience: 888-290-0148.

Sincerely,
Kristen, Customer Relations
Author's

BACK IN AUG OF 2012 MY HUSBAND TOOK ME TO DRIVE TIME TO GET A NEW CAR.I BOUGHT A 054545454545454545454545454545454545454547 PT CRUSIER .

TWO WEEKS AFTER IT STARTED TO SHIFT HARD AND SLAM INTO GEAR. 3RD WEEK AFTER I BOUGHT IT I WAS DRIVING THROUGH TOWN ON A SAT MORN A LIGHT CHANGED TO RED SO WHEN I WENT TO HIT THE BREAKS THEY WENT STRAIGHT TO THE FLOOR ALMOST KILLING ME AND MY BOSS THANK GOD IT WAS EARLY IN THE MORN AND THERE WAS NO ONE ELSE ON THE ROAD SO I HAD TO COAST TO A STOP I SHUT THE CAR OFF AND WHEN I TURNED IT BACK ON I HAD BREAKS AGAIN. I CALLED DRIVE TIME WARRANTY DEPT. THEY SENT MY CAR TO ONE OF THEIR CERTIFIED SHOPS TO HAVE IT CHECKED OUT .

THIER SHOP TOLD MY HUSBAND THAT THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE CAR. I CALLED DRIVE TIME YET AGAIN AND DEMANDED THEM ALLOW ME TO TAKE MY CAR TO A CERTIFIED SHOP IN MY TOWN AFTER BEING TRASFERRED TO ABOUT 8 CSR'S THEY AGREED . THE GARAGE I PICKED FOUND 3 BROKEN MOTOR MOUNTS , THEY FOUND A VACCUUM LEAK IN THE BREAK SYSTEM,AND THAT THE TRANNY WAS SLIPPING. I CALLED DRIVE TIME AND DEMANDED THEY PUT ME IN ANOTHER CAR.

AFTER A WEEK OF CALLING AND FIGHTING THEY AGREED . BUT THEY CHOOSE THE CAR FOR ME AND THAT WAS A 2003 FORD TAURS . I HAVE HAD THE CAR FOR JUST OVER 30 DAYS AND I DROVE IT TO THE STORE AND WHEN I CAME OUT OF THE STORE MY CAR WAS FULL OF SMOKE! I HAD TO CALL 911.

THE FIRE DEPT DETERMINED IT WAS FAULTY WIRING IN THE CAR BEHIND THE GLOVE BOX. I CALLED DRIVE TIME YET AGAIN AND TOLD THEM I EITHER WANT OUT OF THE LOAN WITH ALL MY MONEY BACK FOR THE 2 CAR PAYMENTS I MADE OR THEY NEED TO GIVE ME ANOTHER CAR OF MY CHOICE FROM THIER LOT. THEY TOLD ME NO ON BOTH ACCOUNTS THAT WE CAN GIVE THE CAR BACK BUT IT WILL IT WOULD BE A VOLENTARY REPO ON HIS CREDIT ! I TOLD THEM THAT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

TO LET ME TALK TO A SUPERVISOR .AFTER 3 HOURS OF THE PHONE I TOLD THEM THAT IT IS NOT MY FAULT THAT THEY SOLD NOT JUST 1 BUT 2 LEMONS!I ALSO TOLD THEM THAT WE ARE GOING TO SUE THEM AND I HAVE ALL THE PROOF I NEED WITH MY REPORTS FROM THE SHOP THAT FIXED THE PT CRUSIER AND THE FIRE REPORT ,THE NEWPAPER ARTICAL AND THE REPORT FROM THE SHOP THAT CHECKED IT OUT. THEY PUT ME ON HOLD CAME BACK AND TOLD ME THAT THEY WOULD ALLOW US OUT OF THE LOAN AND IT WOULD NOT SHOW ON HIS CREDIT. WELL IM NOT DONE WITH YET. I AM STILL GOING AFTER THEM.

WE MADE OUT PAYMENTS ON TIME NEVER LATE I CARRY FULL COVERAGE AND DO EVERYTHING THAT I AM SUPPOSED TO THEY SHOULD STAND BEHIND US AND MAKE RIGHT BUT NOPE.I DONT RECOMMND ANY ONE TO GO THERE!

Had an Experience with Drivetime?