Reply by Drivetime

Greetings,

We apologize that you had some mechanical issues with your vehicle. DriveTime does inspect and recondition all of our vehicles before sale. Unfortunately, with a used vehicle there is no way to predict when a new failure will occur. DriveTime offers a Vehicle protection Plans which covers many repairs. In the event that a repair is not covered, DriveTime can sometimes offer assistance towards customer’s car payments for out of pocket expenses. If you require further assistance please contact the Customer Relations Department at 888-290-0148.

Sincerely,
J.P. Customer Relations
Author's

They sold me a 2002 Dodge durango.I knew I would have to pay more because of my credit.

What I did not know is that i would end up paying 6,900 in repairs over the span of 2 years. Drive time took no intrest in helping me or figuring out why they sold me a car that would neve work. They would just call and harrass me and my contacts over a day late payment. This company has been nothing but a headache and needs to be shut down.

I am still dealing with the shady way they do buissness.

Never ever buy a car from this place.They are the worst.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Comments

Mount Juliet, Tennessee, United States #803177

We have had the same problems with them on our 2006 GMC Envoy.We have had 8 repairs in the first years and a half.

The air conditioner went out in the first week, the bearing in both front wheels, two sensor,the head light module, the dash lights have a short in them, the plastic parts of the head light are literally coming out, the plastic on the seats is separating, there was a recall on the as tank sensor we knew nothing about, and now because of shoddy work be their hand picked mechanic we have to replace the bearings again.I woulndnt have another DriveTime vehicle if they gave it to me!

count us in !!! what do I need to do to get this thing started ?

count us in !!! what do I need to do to get this thing started ?

#201459

Are you looking to file a Lawsuit aganist Drive Time?

Do you feel cheated or scammed?

Are you a victim of predatory lending?

Are you a victim of bad warranty or the old bait and switch?

Come join the Fight, If you are a victim of Drive Time so that

we can put them out of business !!!

****Lawsuits Nationwide****

Hours of Operaton: Mon- Fri 8-6pm

Contact: HDPC FORMS LLC

Office: (212)709 8141

#201454

Are you looking to file a Lawsuit aganist Drive Time?

Do you feel cheated or scammed?

Are you a victim of predatory lending?

Are you a victim of bad warranty or the old bait and switch?

Come join the Fight, If you are a victim of Drive Time so that

we can put them out of business !!!

****Lawsuits Nationwide****