Reply by Drivetime

Greetings,

Thank you for sharing your concerns. As a member of the DriveTime customer service department I can assure you we are committed to providing all of our customers with the best service possible. I would like an opportunity to address your concerns directly at 888-290-0148 at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,
Roxanne, DriveTime Customer Service
Author's

Drive Time has excellent personnel but they prey on those who have credit problems especially the older people like me.I am 68 years old and as i lived overseas for 8 years i had no credit score when i returned.

I also needed a low downpayment so the price of this with Drive Time was a five year deal at 23% interest but the real ripoff is that they charged me over $12,000 for a car that has a blue book value of $6,000!!!

!00% surcharge, highway robbery.This is really usurious as i am paying 100% more for the car than it is worth.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Comments

Matthew

DriveTime Customer Service

LottoNonwinner

I am in agreement with "Me"...Nobody made you buy it.It's all water under the bridge now, but you should have done more research on the car you wanted to purchase, and possibly even find a different place -- even with poor credit, there are reputable car dealerships that work with that kind of situation.

It's a shame you got sucked into it, but they did not force your hand on the signature line.Good luck to you, be safe, and God Bless.

Nobody made you buy it so why are you complaining??????????

comments