Reply by Drivetime

Greetings,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. DriveTime values the feedback we receive from consumers and will use this as an opportunity for improvement. Please know that these issues will be addressed. If there is anything we can do, please contact us at 888-290-0148.

Sincerely,
Roxanne, DriveTime Customer Relations
Author's

I have a van that the engine went out on.Tried to make it right and still keep the vehicle.

They sent me to their warranty department and said they could not assist me until I talked with them. They have a program where you only pay 10% of the repair bill supposedly. I drove to work which is 70+ plus miles on hold with department, and drove home the same.

Everyday for a week, 2 hours on hold with this department, and never got through, so I never got assistance, only harassment.I said screw it and got a brand new car, cheaper payments, and 100,000 mile warranty.

Review about: Drivetime Warranty.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Comments

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and allowing us to address your concerns. We apologize for any inconvenience this matter may have caused. The actions described are not aligned with DriveTime’s standard of customer service and support.

Matthew

DriveTime Customer Service

Toll Free 888-290-0148

comments

Drivetime Most Helpful Reviews