Reply by Drivetime

Greetings,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. DriveTime values the feedback we receive from consumers and will use this as an opportunity for improvement. Please know that these issues will be addressed. If there is anything we can do, please contact us at 888-290-0148.

Sincerely,
Roxanne, DriveTime Customer Relations
Author's

DriveTime takes advantage of people that just filed bankruptcy. Credit Score 600. They offered me a loan at 23% Int and they wouldn't tell me the price of the car.

Went to CarMax, they offered me a loan at 14% interest for a $12,000 Chev Cobalt. The salesman told me I wouldn't get a better deal and I better hurry before my existing car is reposessed.

Went to Nelson Mazda, was not impressed with their cars. They offered me a Jetta at $19991 (top price) for $470/mo 72mo term.

Found that the Bank CarMax was using at 14% interest would allow me to take that loan anywhere including Budget, Enterprise, or any dealer. Found a Jetta at Budget for $14949!! Making the loan $350/mo for 60 mos.

Although Bankruptcy happens, don't forget you are still a consumer with buying power.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Comments

I am glad others are posting things like this too.I am so mad at myself for buying a car from Drive Time.

I love the car, but not the issues I am having with it.

I would like to find out the name of the bank that CarMax used.I like CarMax but found the car I want somewhere else.

comments