Reply by Drivetime

Thank you Gregory for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with your purchase due to your current mechanical concerns and the payment process.
In regards to your mechanical concerns, please know that all of our vehicles are inspected prior to sale to prevent these concerns. The vehicles sold from DriveTime are pre-owned and as a result there are times where mechanical concerns may arise post-sale. For this reason every vehicle sold from DriveTime comes with a 30-day/1,500-mile Limited Warranty, along with the optional Extended Vehicle Service Contract, to assist in these situations.

In regards to your payments, please know that the payments processed by Bridgecrest are input into the system and they only return if your bank sends notification to Bridgecrest advising that it was an unsuccessful payment. If the situation ever occurred where the payment was returned but you had the available funds in your account you can reach Bridgecrest directly at (800) 967-8526 and they can look into this matter.

I do apologize for any inconvenience this matter has caused you and if you have any additional questions in the future feel free to contact us directly at (888)290-0148.

Missy – Customer Relations
Author's
1.5
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Bought a 2010 Mariner from Drive Crime back in 2015. Of course my credit was bad (509) and they walloped me with a 20 percent loan Oy Vey!

The warranty was worthless and for the past three years I have done numerous repairs to this car, now I have 137,000 miles on it, still owe 12,000 and the only way this car becomes valuable is if a rock star owns it for a while or I plate it in gold. trying to pay Drive Crime is a challenge too. They set you up for failure, even when the money is there and your account is green, somehow the payment did not process. So you are always double tapping and double checking Drive Crime.

The if a payment is reversed they wallop you with an additional $15 fee. You would be better off buying a loan shark car or dragging a car from the junk yard and rebuilding it yourself .

Which is what you will do with Drive Crime, except you won't pay the junk man $450 per month for a ragged out car. Drive Crime is simply the worst, *** bag suck a$$ car company out there.

Review about: Drivetime Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: Clean bathrooms.

I didn't like: Deceitfulness, Runaround from their support team, Customer support, Dont inspect the cars and dont stand behind the product.