Reply by Drivetime

Greetings,

We apologize that you had some mechanical issues with your vehicle so soon after purchase. DriveTime does inspect and recondition all of our vehicles before sale. Unfortunately, with a used vehicle there is no way to predict when a new failure will occur. DriveTime offers a Vehicle Protection Plan which covers many repairs. In the event that a repair is not covered, DriveTime can sometimes offer assistance towards customer’s car payments for out of pocket expenses. If a customer’s payment is past due, DriveTime Loan Advisors will attempt to contact our customer. It is never DriveTimes intention to harass our customers, but to work with them in getting their account back on track. If you require further assistance please contact the Customer Relations Department at 888-290-0148.

Sincerely,
J.P. Customer Relations
Author's

I STRONGLY advised do not buy a vehicle from drive time.First and foremost they over charge customers with the their high interest rates.

I bought a car the selling price was 5000 other there finance charges and interest rates the car total was 13000. I didn't know better because i was a first time buyer. Then i start having problems with the car within the same month and they didn't want to give me any kind of assistance. There so called dealership warranty is straight of BULLS@#!

Then they will harass you there will constantly call everybody that you put down as a reference and harass them.I went over a speed bump and my transmission fall from the bottom of my car.ONCE AGAIN STAY AWAY FROM DRIVE TIME PLEASE!!!!They are not the to go guys.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Comments

i was going to get 2 cars , thank god i didnt do it and now i will let everybody know how horrible they are

@ THINKER: Get out much...of your Drivetime office that is.You're funny and I notice that you don't have an issue with dishonesty.

No argument for Drivetime tactics, just a "that's what you get for the people who fall for it".

I hope you keep an eye on your kid's drink at the party, I hope your grandmother doesn't fall for the *** who comes after her retirement or your college student doesn't fall for the story abot the rainbow on the other side of the keg...loser!:?

tHINKER again an ***, MUST WORK FOR DRIVETIME, THE WORST DEALERSHIP IN THE STATES. THINKER IS NOT A THINKER BUT A SINKER ***

DO YO THINK YOU WILL FIND GOOD REVIEWS ON A "PISSED CONSUMER" WEBSITE? OF COURSE THEY ARE BAD REVIEWS. FUNNY PEOPLE.

I am so glad i found this site.I was going to get a car from drive time.

actually i was going to get three cars. I am reading so many bad reviews.

Thanks to you and all the others i think you guys have open my eyes.I see so many nice cars on there website so now im thinking thats a lie

first time buyer with bad credit, what did you expect?

comments

Drivetime Most Helpful Reviews