Reply by Drivetime

Hello Tiffany,

Thank you very much for taking the opportunity to leave your review. I am deeply sorry to hear that you are experiencing an oil consumption issue with your vehicle.

Please know that each of our vehicles are inspected prior to sale in an effort to prevent issues such as these from arising after purchase. However, due to the nature of pre-owned vehicles, it can be very difficult to determine exactly if or when mechanical failures may arise. For this reason, we include an initial 30-day/1,500-mile limited warranty with each vehicle sold from our lot, in addition to the extended vehicle service contract that we offer as an optional product at the time of sale.

In regards to your concerns with our interest rates, please know that we prioritize transparency above all else, and we always encourage our customers to research all aspects of their purchase prior to sale. Additionally, we provide a Federal Truth in Lending Disclosure at the time of sale, which discloses the cost of the vehicle, the total amount financed, the annual percentage rate (APR), any finance charges included, and the total amount that is expected to be paid upon the maturity of the loan, if all payments are made on or before their scheduled due dates.

That being said, I want to apologize again for any frustration this situation has caused. I would like the opportunity to discuss this matter with you further; However, I was unable to locate an account with the information provided in your review. At your earliest convenience, please contact my Customer Relations team at (888) 290-0148 so we may ensure that your concerns are properly addressed.

Respectfully,
Jacob – Customer Relations
Author's
1.2
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM DRIVE TIME.IT IS A SCAM.

Interest rates are horrendous. Customer service is non-existent. They call me and give me attitude and sound accusatory of my complaints. I bought a 2012 Honda last April.

There were 100s of complaints on oil consumption online. It stalled on me 3 times in 18 months. O ring, spark plugs, etc. Needed to be replaced.

It has excessive oil consumption, oil changes every month with top offs every other day. What a horrible experience. 18 months of being afraid to stall on the side of the freeway, having to get AAA, calling friends and family, being stranded, hundreds of dollars on oil and oil changes.

Frustrated doesn't begin to explain.The woman who helped me initially left the company 2 days later.

Review about: 2012 Honda Insight Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Customer service, Prices, Bad business practices, Dont inspect the cars and dont stand behind the product, Customer support.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?