Reply by Drivetime

Greetings,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and allowing us to address your concerns. As a valued customer, we greatly appreciate your business and are truly sorry for any mistreatment or disrespect. The experience you described does not align with our standard of doing business. Please know that these issues will be addressed. If there is anything we can do, please contact us at 888-290-0148.

Roxanne, DriveTime Customer Relations
Author's

The people at Drive-Time are very unprofessional and deceiful.They mislead new car buyers.

When you set up your payments with them, they tell you they will work with you if you are late and when you call to tell them you're going to be late, they repossess your car, that is misleading.

When you try to get your car back, they pass you around in the office from one person to another who tells you they can't help you, when all along they have sent your car to an auction to be sold.Very unprofessional people.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Comments

I am very thankful for these warnings. I was considering going to DriveTime but will not thanks to these warnings.

comments

Avoid Camping World Chicago/Island Lake/Wauconda! Camping World "In May of 2015 I purchased a brand new 2016 Thor Chateau camper from Camping World "Chicago" which is actually in Wauconda, IL. I should have heeded all the red..." Read more 2017 Winnebago Industries - Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more Drivetime - Denver, CO 2009 Pontiac G6 GT ongoing issues, lemon sold Drivetime "Sales experience was smooth, placed in car I wanted. Aftercare with warranty and customer relations a nightmare. Car trouble a month after getting it. Covered under warranty but have been..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2012 Outback Fading Front cap Keystone Rv "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more