Reply by Drivetime

Greetings,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. DriveTime values the feedback we receive from consumers and will use this as an opportunity for improvement. Please know that these issues will be addressed. If there is anything we can do, please contact us at 888-290-0148.

Sincerely,
Roxanne, DriveTime Customer Relations
Author's

I told Drive Time exactly whatI was looking for and what payment I could afford and how much I could put down. I was told they had a great selection of cars in my price range.

I let them run my credit, then they showed me the selection of cars. They were all Old, High milage and definately not worth $10,000 to $20,000.

I received a phone call from my rep today telling me what I was looking for was "unrealistic" given my credit. Why didn't that sales rep tell me that before he ran my credit. He should have told me that in the beginning and my credit score would not have taken a hit.

Buyer beware. I am now dealing with a reputable dealer who will let me know upfront what they can do with regards to my financing.

Drive Time is nothing better than a buy here pay here car lot. The only difference between the buy here/pay here is you know what your getting into the minute you walk into the lot.

Buyer Beware.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Comments

"I received a phone call from my rep today telling me what I was looking for was "unrealistic" given my credit. Why didn't that sales rep tell me that before he ran my credit" HOW WOULD THE SALES REP KNOW YOUR CREDIT SCORE BEFORE HE PULLED IT TO TELL YOU IT IS UNREALISTIC? DT will survive as long as there are *** people...

Who are you working with now?

comments