Reply by Drivetime

Greetings,

Thank you for your feedback. Please be assured that at DriveTime we are committed to providing excellent service to all our customers. We would like an opportunity to address you concerns directly at 888-290-0148.

Roxanne, DriveTime Customer Relations
Author's

THE SAME DAY I TOOK MY CAR OFF THE LOT IT BROKE DOWN ON ME!!!NO PROBLEM SAYS DRIVE TIME, TAKE IT IN, WE WILL WAIVE THE FEE FOR YOU...OH THANKS, FOR NOTHING!

I HAD TO FIGHT FOR ALMOST A MONTH FOR THEM TO FIX THE SENSOR THAT WAS BAD, THEY FIXED IT FINALLY. GUESS WHAT? IT STILL HAS THE SAME ISSUE!! OUT OF NO WHERE THE CAR LOOSES POWER AND SHUTS OFF!!!

NO ONE CARES OR HAS A SYMPATHETIC BONE IN THEIR BODY! THE WARRANTY IS A JOKE.

THEY ARE A JOKE.COME TAKE YOUR PIECE OF *** BACK!

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Forest River - Water leak, no help! Forest River "Purchased 5/20/17, drove home, opened to find full of water, contacted Horizon RV, told to use warranty, Horizon RV attempted to fix 2x, still leaked, took to local dealer, tried..." Read more 2017 Winnebago Industries - Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more Drivetime - Worst experience Drivetime "i just recently bought a Nissan Pathfinder 2010 model from the morrow location in Georgia and i have heard stories that Drive time sells auction car which are rusted and..." Read more Drivetime - Review in Dealers category  from Raleigh, North Carolina Drivetime "No kidding- Drivetime approved me and I got the car I wanted. I asked lots of questions during the buying process and did not rush to make a decision. My..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more