Reply by Drivetime

Greetings,

We apologize that you had repair issues so soon after your purchase. Sometimes an intermittent issue that the repair facility is not able to immediately duplicate can be difficult to diagnose. Hopefully you issues were diagnosed, and DriveTime was able to assist you with the repairs. If you require further assistance please contact the Customer Relations Department at 888-290-0148.

Sincerely,
J.P. Customer Relations
Author's

I purchased a vehicle January 15, 2011 with Drive Time in Winston Salem, NC.By February 27, 2011, the vehicle was cutting off while driving.

After many many attempts to cal their dt repair number and being put on hold for 10-15 minutes at a time, i finally called and spoke with the manager of Drive Time. He called the number and called me back & told me where i could call. I took the car there (March 4)n they told me they couldnt find anything wrong with it. The same night, it stopped cranking altogether.

I had to have it towed, and pay the excess fee on that. It took me three days to get a hold of someone so i could find out who to call to get it towed. This place is a ripoff.

Do not buy a car from there.You will waste your money

Review about: Drivetime Warranty.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Comments

#319127

I work for a company that does drivetime repairs and I can certainly say that they honor the warranty all day long.They sell a lot of cars and like all cars they need repairs at some point.

To say that the company does not honor the warranty is rediculous. Where is the class action lawsuit?

Sounds like someone should understand what a warranty covers before they decide to sign the paperwork.Go Drivetime

So you took the car to a place to have it diagnosed.A car repair shop.

THEY told you they could not find anything wrong with it. The car repair shop, not Drivetime. So, how is it that Drivetime didn't honor a warranty if the repair shop could not find anything wrong with it? WHO built the crappy car?

Did Drivetime build the crappy car? Since you have not updated your "complaint" about a crappy vehicle my assumption is that Drivetime repaired it for you, which is what they did for me. I had problems with my car too (total engine) and they replaced it for me. I thought the same thing at first too, but I did not jump to a website to complain.

Rather I did what an even-tempered human being would do, work with them to get it repaired. Even though Drivetime did not build my car, they took care of it for me. Too bad you didn't try that first.

A car can go wrong at any time, how would they know that when it's sold to you??????DO YOU HAVE A MAGIC CRYSTAL BALL!!!!!!??????

comments