Reply by Drivetime

Greetings,

We apologize for your frustrations with getting into a second vehicle with DriveTime. The approval process determines what down payment is required for a vehicle. It takes into account several factors including the overall price of the vehicle and the customer’s income. If you need further assistance or explanation, please contact the Customer Relations Department at 888-290-0148.

Sincerely,
J.P. Customer Relations
Author's

I bought a truck at Drive Time in November 2008 they told us we can get another one in 17 months.Tomorrow will be 17 months we found another truck and now they tell us they want $6000.00 down.

On the first truck we put $700.00 down had worse credit, no money just stated at a job, and now we make more money, have better credit, and they won't finance another one.. We NEVER NEVER missed a payment on the first one. Why screw us now.. Good luck Drive Time..

I will never ever tell a sole about your cars...DRIVE TIME *** TO GOOD CUSTOMER'S!!!!

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Comments

DO YOU GUYS NOT UNDERSTAND THAT DT OFFERS YOU A CHANCE TO RIGHT YOUR MISTAKES...U SHOULD NOT EXPECT TO GET A GOOD DEAL ON INTEREST IF YOU HAVE TERRIBLE CREDIT HISTORY. DRIVE TIME TAKES HUGE RISKS ON YOU CREDIT CHALLENGED MORONS AND YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY THEY ARE ABLE TO GET YOU OFF THE BUS AND BUMMING RIDES FROM FRIENDS. PAY YOUR BILLS AND YOU GET OPTIONS, BUT DONT EXPECT THE WORLD TO JUST BE GIVEN TO YOU

The manager of their Tucson store, Mike Mulitalo is on Cheaterville.com. Perfect Drivetime employee, a lying snake.

#152055

these people do not care about their customers, my transmission recently went out and the run around ive had from about 20 different people in their company over the last 2 weeks is unbeleivable!well u have to do this and that first, blah blah blah.

you get it done and they still dont do anything to help u get ur vehicle repaired in a timely manner..theres always something else u need to do before they can authorize repair. they get half ur money up front towards repairs, then they apply it towards your vehicle note...IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE APPLIED TOWARDS THE REPAIRS!so then it takes 8 more morons up there to realize what u are tellin them and to correct it. its like banging your head against a brick wall to get anyone to listen and do what they are supposed to do. im still waiting on them to authorize repair of my vehicle after ive done everything they said needed to be done...ive been w/o a vehicle for over 2 weeks.

ive had 5 cars thru this company and after this latest experience, i will never use this company again.all you get is excuses and run arounds from numerous employees

telicialaw
#141908

i got a car from them two months ago and the engine went out on it and i been to by the shop thye send it too they had to know the engine was bad but ehy wan tme to pay and fix it i gave then the car back because i do not have 1495.00 to fix it now i am ewithout a car.

I think it's time for the Federal Govenment

to step in and investigate this shady dealings of this company.I say iet's get our congressman or woman involved,They can't keep doing this to hard worker people with not so good credit.

I brought a car from DriveTime in Raleigh, NC.I should have followed my mine and taken it back.

There are four different tires on my car. Two weeks ago the bumper fell off while I was driving. Then there a knot on my tires. Took it to get a new tire and the rim is messed up.

Took my car yesterday to get the bumper fixed. The mechanic, who I have dealt with on many ocassions, tells me the car has been in a wreck and probably should have been totalled.

Now you know I am not finished with.Going to file a complaint and then going to my lawyer.

Wow William, I can't believe the Regional Manager Keith Sarchett said that in front of you!He needs to be fired.

If I said that here in N.C.

he would fire me.

I think Drive Time just uses each customer and then moves on.What a scam company and person Keith Sarchett is.

i had the car for less then 24 hours and it overheated.I checked the coolant level and there was none in the car.I put some in it seem to make is worse, when you call the repair line they are closed on sundays.

Even the roadside assistance.Wait till i get there in the morning.

Keith Sarchett is the Regional manager and was overheard by myself a customer telling the sales manager at the Petersburg Va store that these customers have no choice but to buy an overpriced car so sell them something.they deserve 30% interest and what comes to them..

Now sell something!

He is a regional manager and this is how he treats his customers and employees???

stay away from Drivetime.30% interest and a Regional Manager Keith Sarchett who is an a**h*** to the customers and emplooyees.

comments

Drivetime Most Helpful Reviews