Reply by Drivetime

Greetings,

Thank you for your feedback. Please be assured that at DriveTime we are committed to providing excellent service to all our customers. We would like an opportunity to address you concerns directly at 888-290-0148.

Roxanne, DriveTime Customer Relations

Author's

I got a truck from Drive time to good to be true.24 hour after taking the truck home (BAD SIGN) the check engine light came on so I took it back to Drive Time they told me to call the warenty deparment.

I did they fixed I was like ok.

Not even three day later my truck was back in the show again the exhasut maifold need to be replace!!!! I call told themim good please let exchange it out for a different truck or car please this to much already let us fix it. It dont cost you nothing I told them it do it call time. I let them fix.

Next two day the catalytic converter need to be replace or clean so the alll in two week of me getting this truck. Ask then please let just refund my money for give me a better truck or car. Now my truck in the shop unknow air value plus oil leak.

I very *** off with Drive time they sold me lemon and the great st of SC have not Lemon Laws.Never buy a anything from drive time you will be wasiting your time!!!!!

Review about: Drivetime Repair.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?