Well like everyone else I saw a commercial about drive time and low down payment so I submitted my app and I was approved went to drive time and they had nice cars but man I was shocked at the prices for example 2003 mazda protege with about 130,000 miles on it 12 thousand dollars and they wanted a down payment as high as 4 thousand they had nothing under 3 thousand down and nothing newer than 05 home of the low down payment I dont think so what a freakin joke dont fall into this scam ok.i

Comments

@Lala0412 give it time you will see. I guess you have made your first payment so you are stuck in the deal.

my bank even stated that they are have a lot pf people filing complaints with them about drive time.

I guess you were lucky. One in a million.

:grin

I too had the same experience because they base your payment on income... You probably are in the same situation as me and make 1200 a month thats why your down payment is so high. I added my to the loan as a co-buyer and our down payment went from 4000 for *** to 500 for nice cars...

I really want to know what drivetime you went to.....I was able to get a 2008 Impala with $1000 down payment. I havent had any problems with my car or with customer service.

In MY opinion drivetime lived up to what they advertised.

Im sorry you and everyone else who lodged a complaint had a bad experience. :(

Drivetime Most Helpful Reviews