Reply by Drivetime

Hello Arlicia,

Thank you for taking the opportunity to write your review. I am deeply sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with the level of service provided to you; as well as the amount of time it takes to receive your refund. Please know that we try to expedite this process to the best of our ability. However, it is important to keep in mind that this process can vary depending on the method the down payment was made. Please rest assured our dealership is working on getting this back to you as soon as possible however, with the holiday, has created delays.

I want to apologize again for any frustration this situation has caused for you. If you would like to discuss this matter in further detail, you are welcome to reach out to my Customer Relations team at (888) 290-0148.

Jacob – Customer Relations
Author's
1.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I HAD PURCHASE A CAR FROM DRIVETIME IN LOMBARD THE SALES LADY AJA WAS VERY NICE AND HELPFUL BUT I DECIDED TO RETURN THE CAR ON DECEMBER 29,2016 AND WAS TOLD I WILL HAVE MY REFUND TODAY JANUARY 3, 2017 SO I CALL BRIDGECREST AND SPOKE WITH ROBERT AT #7592 AND WAS TOLD IT WILL TAKE 30 DAYS AND TO CALL THE DEALERSHIP BACK .I CALL THE DEALERSHIP AND ASK FOR LOUIS WHO WAS NOT AVAILABLE.

JOANNA PICKUP THE PHONE AND I ASK TO SPEAK TO A MANAGER THAT WAS ON DUTY AND SHE TOLD ME MICHEAL WAS THE MANAGER ON DUTY I TOLD HER I WILL HOLD FOR HIM . SHE PUT ON ON HOLD AND AND I HOLD FOR 30 MIN SO I CALL BACK ON MY CELL PHONE TO GET HER NAME while holding on .

THIS IS VERY Rude and disrespectful to your customer people like that should be fired.I will never refer no one to Drivetime.

Review about: Drivetime Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Drivetime Most Helpful Reviews