Went to drive time today.first off they overprice there cars.example it was a 2007 nissan pathfiner there selling for 20000,i looked it up its only worth 10200.then they tried to make me buy a 2010 VW jetta 20000,looked it up,its only worth like 10gs. I came back inside after test driving,the manager asked y i wasnt smiling,i told him i need to think about it,he says whats there to think about i knew it was time to go.People just because your credit may b poor,theres somebody out ther that will let u buy a car at a good price,dont let your past or people determine your future.I ended up getting a car anyway somewhere else,great deal too!!

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #630362

DRIVETME IS A BIG JOKE, DON'T DO IT.I WISHED I HAD NEVER GOT A VECHILE FROM THEM, ITS BEEN NOTHING BUT TROUBLE SINCE I HAVE HAD THE VECHILE.

THE WARRANTY IS NOT WHAT THEY SAY IT IS.THEY CHARGE WAY TO MUCH FOR THE VECHILES AND NOT IT'S IMPOSSIBL TO GET RID OF THE CAR.

fmly_l
to Anonymous Birmingham, Alabama, United States #637985

Hi!!! There is away to do something about this company contact me at fmly_l@yahoo.com, Mrs.Lee thanks.