Reply by Drivetime

Hello Mattie,

Thank you taking the time to provide feedback. I am sorry hear about the level of customer service you received. Please know, at DriveTime, our company policy for the purchase of a vehicle is that either the buyer or the co-buyer (if applicable) must have a valid driver’s license. Our intention was not to provide less than stellar customer service or to not gain your business.

Again, I am saddened that we were unable to have you as a customer. Rest assured we will be providing feedback to the appropriate department.

Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future!

Kaitlyn – Customer Relations
Author's
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

On Saturday, April 8 I was at Drive Time in Waukegan and I received the worst customer service ever.I am legally blind and I was told that I could not purchase a car in my name and using my credit without a driver’s license.

I explained that I don’t have a license due to my disability and I was still denied the right the purchase a car. I was actually asked why I needed a car. Drive Time does not respect the rights to accommodations or the buying power of individuals with disabilities.

I went down the road to Rosen and received top notch customer service AND I was able to purchase a nicer vehicle at a lower interest rate….in my name, with my credit.KP

Review about: Drivetime Customer Care.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Drivetime Most Helpful Reviews