Reply by Drivetime

Greetings,

It looks like you were a perspective customer who never purchased a vehicle from DriveTime. DriveTime specializes in financing used vehicles for people with less than perfect credit. Because there is some additional risk involved with these loans our pricing and interest rates are higher than other dealerships. If you were able to qualify for a new vehicle at a much lower interest rate then it sounds like you have better credit than most of the customers DriveTime works with. To discuss this matter further, please contact the Customer Relations Department at 888-290-0148.

Sincerely,
J.P. Customer Relations
Author's

I was sopposedly "preapproved" for a vehicle.I received a runaround for months being as I am physically challenged and getting to the dealership was difficult.

End result? I found the exact car I was looking for...NEW...cheaper than the rip-off Drive-Time. The interest rate was GREAT, NO down payment, and they worked with me to get the I wanted/needed. Drive-Time ONLY wants MONEY.

They are not interested in helping people.

I was totally dissatisfied with them, and found their ads to be totallt misleading and false.I hope that the different states have their respective Attorney's General look into their practices.

Review about: Drivetime Loan.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Comments

want to get out of the car? file a BBB claim (Better Business Bureau)

GO TO BBB.ORG FILE A CLAIM (TRUST ME IT WORKS),

Then contact your local Attorney General

Then contact your local DMV (only if there is issues with the vehicle)

They will let you get out of the car take it from someone who use to work there !!!

didnt you just play the vet card?

NcoClub

I am a disabled VET...STOP playing the disabled vet card people!!!! It has nothing to do with your complaints!!

comments

Drivetime Most Helpful Reviews