Testimonial

This was my 2nd visit to DriveTime. I bought a car from them a few months ago that I absolutely adored. Unfortunately I was involved in an accident and my heart broke when I heard from the insurance company that my gorgeous car was totaled. Thankfully, I had GAP coverage through DriveTime. They not only covered the gap in my insurance, but they covered the down payment for a new car at DriveTime. I was thrilled to work with a knowledgeable staff who not only remembered me but treated me with the same amazing kindness and respect that they showed me on my first visit. I found a vehicle I thought I loved, but after thinking it over I brought it back and they got me into a new car that I love even more with NO HASSLE.

The staff at the Plano location are amazing, patient, answered all my questions and put up with my indecisiveness with no complaints. They work hard to get you the car you love with the least amount of stress possible. Breanna was quick to return my phone calls, answer my millions of questions, and went out of her way to get me into the right car for me. I would recommend this place to anyone. Best customer service experience I have had ever at ANY business. If I could give this place 10 stars I would.

Krystal of Garland, TX

Review about: Drivetime Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Drivetime?

Drivetime Most Helpful Reviews